Amsterdam is een prachtige stad om te wonen, maar ook om te verblijven als toerist. Er zijn veel toffe hotspots die jouw gasten graag zien. Welke zij het leukst vinden? We vroegen het de gasten en dit is de top 10. In het Engels, zodat je gasten het ook kunnen lezen.
10 best things in Amsterdam
Van Gogh Museum (timeslots, need to book in advance)Step into Van Gogh’s world. Discover the world’s largest collection of works by Vincent van Gogh at the Van Gogh Museum, featuring masterpieces such as Almond Blossom and The Bedroom.
- Rijksmuseum (National Museum)Museum of the Netherlands, in Amsterdam. Dutch art and history from the Middle Ages to the present day. The museum is located at the Museum Square, close to the Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum, and the Concertgebouw.Book tickets – To the site
- Heineken ExperienceEspecially for Heineken fans like yourself, the former brewery, where Heineken’s premium quality beer was brewed for a hundred years, has been transformed into a sensational interactive tour through the dynamic world of Heineken. Experience it for yourself!Book tickets – To the site
- Canal CruiseExplore Amsterdam with Amsterdam Canal Cruises. Canal cruises are one of Amsterdam’s most popular attractions – and with good reason! If you’re visiting for the first time, it’s an excellent introduction to the city’s many sights.Book tickets – To the site
- Amsterdam DungeonsAn 80 minute journey into 500 years of Amsterdam’s horrible history. You will laugh and scream as you encounter live actor shows, gripping storytelling, and state of the art special effects.Book tickets – To the site
The Vondelpark is a public urban park of 47 hectares (120 acres) in Amsterdam. In the park is an open-air theatre, a playground and several horeca facilities.More info
- ArtisCome and stroll in nature’s oasis in the midst of the bustling city. See more than 200 species of trees and more than 900 species of animals.Book tickets – To the site
- Gollum Beer caféGollem is a pioneering specialty beer cafe in Amsterdam. Café Gollem has served Belgian beers to thirsty patrons for almost 40 years. This bar stocks more than 200 types of bottled beers and 10 beers on tap.To the site
- Hop on Hop off busstourDiscover all te great things you can see and do in Amsterdam. Explore it at your own pace with City Sightseeing.Book tickets – To the site
- Rembrandt SquareA major square in central Amsterdam, named after the famous painter Rembrandt van Rijn who had a house nearby. The square dates from 1655 and was formerly called Butter Market.To the site